Nursery

Saturday, October 10, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Finally posting some pictures of the nursery on here. Luckily we had the room painted this color when we moved in. We were intending it to be a nursery all along. That way, we didn't have to worry about painting it while I was pregnant.


The only personalized piece in the room. My craft project.


So far..I love this crib! It's super sturdy and was soo easy to put together. I'm pretty hands-on, so of course, I put the crib together. Easiest thing to put together.




We still intend on doing something about this lamp....doesn't quite go with the color scheme.




We got the changing table early-on in the pregnancy at a garage sale. Jason did a great job of sanding it and refinishing it.




The bargain shopper in me (I get it from my mom) would like to point out our super deals! While having brand new things would be nice...it isn't necessary nor practical.
The crib is the only thing that needed to be assembled. But of course, we still got a bargain on it! We got it at BabiesRus.
The changing table, like I said earlier, was a garage sale find that just needed a little TLC.
We already had the book case, and it goes perfectly with all the white trim in our house.
We got the glider/ottoman set at BabiesRus. We ended up getting the store model because it was discontinued. Nana Snyder helped us out in cleaning the fabric. Looks brand new!
I got the bedding on eBay. There are so many good deals on there, plus it was brand new! A 10-piece set for $50!!
I picked up the different baskets/bins on sale at a variety of places at very good prices.

0 comments: